Nazi Zombies Extinction Map: Easter Egg Destroy Element 115
1. Once you start the map, you will hear the ghostly voice of Dr. Michael Kelbourne or Dr. Valentina Belinski (depends on what time of day it is. For example, if it's in the morning where you live, you get Michael's voice. If it's night-time, you get Valentina's voice) saying, "Hurry! You must restore the power! The machine must be configured and this meteor must be destroyed!"
2. Once the power is restored, you must head to the Control Room. One of the computers will have Dennis Nedry on the screen saying "Ah, ah, ah! You didn't say the magic word!" You must get the Hacking Device from the Generator Bunker and hack the computer that Dennis Nedry is on before he moves to another computer. (His image stays on the computer for about 5 seconds and then jumps to another computer. It stays where it is once you start hacking.)
3. Once the computer is hacked, the computer will say, "Hacker source eliminated. Error: System partially corrupted. Rebooting systems." The computer will then say in a few seconds, "Reboot complete. Welcome To Jurassic Park. Security systems and communication systems are operational." Then, you will hear either Michael or Valentina say "Ah! Thank you, stranger. Your assistance is well appreciated. But now, we must get to work. I'm sure you saw the meteor on your way here. It's mutated the dinosaurs here and they are constantly looking for food. In the carnivores' cases, YOU. But I believe that we may be able to help each other. If you are able to destroy the meteor, I will give you a means of surviving a lot easier in the park." (The 115 meteor will found in the Velociraptor Hatchery Enclosure.)
4. First, Michael (or Valentina) will task you with retrieving a large tripod device. They will say that a Dilophosaur had taken the tripod to their enclosure. Once there, you will have to look in the trees carefully for the tripod (The branches make it hard to tell which is the tripod.) You will need to shoot it down with a sniper rifle to find it faster. Once you get the tripod, you will need to put it down near the meteor.
5. Once that is done, go back to the Control Room again to tell Michael/Valentina that you've got the tripod. They will then task you with getting an M2 Browning machine gun from the Mystery Box. You will also need to use up the ammo in it while fighting the zombies. Once you are out of ammo, Pack-A-Punch it into the M115 M34T GR1ND3R. It goes on top of the tripod. (Don't worry, you can take it off the tripod after the Easter Egg is over.)
6. Again, you will need to report to Michael/Valentina. They will then tell you that there is one last piece for this machine: a giant red ruby gemstone. They will say that a giant ice wall formed in the Kitchen's meat locker. This is where the Upgraded Magma Cannon DG-3000 comes in (E=MC3). Use the Lava-thrower mode on the E=MC3 to melt the ice wall. There you will find the ruby next to a frozen Velociraptor. (The player who is controlling Samantha in a 4-player game must pick it up and take it to the Control Room.)
7. Once this is done, you need to report back to Michael/Valentina again. They will then say that you now just need to power up the ruby. But how? You then find another computer, which is a lot like the one from the Moon. Samantha must put the ruby on the device next to the computer. One other character must find a large electrical wire in the Generator Bunker and connect it the device to the computer. Samantha must the start typing on the computer and this is what she will say: "Username: SamMax115. Password: ihateeddy. While he did pay more attention to me than Daddy did, he still KILLED HIM! He will pay for what he has done
. he will pay DEEEARLY." The computer will then say, "Access Granted. Welcome, Samantha Maxis. Would you like to play a game?" Then Samantha will say while typing, "Oooh, I love games! How about we play Hangman
like I did with Doctor GROPH! HeheheHAAA!" The computer will then say, "Access granted. Relaying power to Sector 9-3-5." Michael/Valentina will say, "Good. It should be fully charged in a little bit." Samantha must keep typing and in about 4 seconds and the red ruby will glow brightly. Michael/Valentina will say, "That's done it! Now take the ruby to the turret and put it in the .50 cal!" When Samantha picks up the ruby, she'll say, "Ooooooh
8. After putting the red ruby into the turret, one of your comrades must control the turret while the rest of them protect the person on the turret. The turret acts like the SPARTAN Laser from Halo and it must be used on the 115 Meteor. It has unlimited ammo thanks to the red ruby. As you fire the turret, the meteor begins to glaze over as the heat from the laser blast hits it. You must keep firing for at least a round and a half. By that time, the meteor will stop glowing and it will become white all over. Once this is done, the red ruby will fall out of the turret. Take the red ruby, as you will need it again. And after that, use the Predator missile interface to destroy the 115 Meteor for good. You will then receive an Achievement that says, "Achievement unlocked 25 GP Destroy 115!"
9. After this, go back to the Control Room and report to Michael/Valentina. They will say, "Thank you, stranger. And now, I believe a reward is in order. An even exchange for doing so much for me. But first, I will need you to gather two items. A long green wire and a small Quantum Entanglement Device. With these, I shall be able to give you your reward." After they say this, a dinosaur egg incubator will appear in the Laboratory. You'll find the long green wire at the bottom of the Underwater Wildlife Observation Dome, but you'll need a scuba suit, as you will have to swim and get it. You can easily get the Quantum Entanglement Device (QED) from the Mystery Box. You then have to throw the QED into a special spot on the Dinosaur Egg Incubator and it will fit in the spot. Then, connect the green wire to the back of the Incubator. You will then hear Michael/Valentina say, "Thank you for your patience. Here is one part of your reward." You then notice that you have received all the perks. Then, you put the red ruby near where you see a light glowing on the Incubator. Once that's done, four dinosaur eggs will float into the air in front of you and hover. Michael/Valentina will then say, "Choose an egg and you will have your own dinosaur to assist you throughout Jurassic Park. But take heed: it will take time for the egg to hatch. Thanks again. Perhaps we can help each other again in the future." Here are the four diff types of dinosaurs for one of each egg and what each dinosaur does once it hatches (It takes about 2 round for the egg to hatch):
Orange Glowing Egg Velociraptor (fights off zombies and can also get other Velociraptors to help)
Red Glowing Egg Tyrannosaurus Rex (steps on zombies, eats them, and also fights off other dinosaurs, including other T-Rexes)
Blue Glowing Egg Triceratops (defends when a friend is down and also fights other dinosaurs, also a good choice when fighting a T-Rex)
Green Glowing Egg Dilophosaurus (spits venom at zombies and will also fight off other Dilophosaurs)